Free Shipping 100% Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels 8oz, Natural Raw Bitter Apricot Seeds 227G with Vitamin B17 & B15,Free From Pesticide and Herbicide
- Organic And Natural Bitter Apricot Kernels-It is growing in wild environment which is free from pesticide and herbicide.Our kernels are USDA,Ecocert & FDA certified .
- Bulk More Quantity and Value Packed-When you purchase Bitter Apricot Kernels from us,everyone has an eBook with What can we get from Apricot Kernels and how to use it .Every individual Package has more than 1 Pound Bitter Apricot Seeds as a surprise, because we will give every customer another 10 kernels together with the whole package .
- Nutritional Value of Our Pure Apricot Kernels-Amygdalin is a powerful phytonutrient that is found in apricot kernels, along with many other seed-bearing natural foods (estimates range from 1,0 to 1,500 foods). It is found in the highest concentrations and with the most effective accompanying enzymes in apricot seed kernels. These items work together synergistically to maximize the benefits of B17 to your health.
- Why Bitter is Better-Bitter is better,No matter what your taste buds say, if you don’t taste the bitterness then you’re not getting B17. All of our apricot kernels are bitter and you can taste it! Green Health Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds are the freshest,Air Dried and highest quality. They have not been steamed or cooked, so they retain their full nutritional value.
- Strong Package – we use the re-sealable bag for easy access and storage! Outside is a strong plastic bag to protect the products .
How To Make Bitter Apricot Kernels as a Food Partner?
You can eat the Bitter apricot seeds raw or grind them into a powder and sprinkle into curries, soups, vegetables, fruit juice or cereal. You can also grind and roast, and use the oil for cooking, salad dressings, fuel, and as a facial lotion.
Apricot seeds enhance the flavor and nutritional value of your favorite dishes! Grind them up, chop them, or enjoy whole. Sprinkle apricot seed slices on salads, fruits, cold or warm cereal, and yogurt. Apricot seeds are even great to grind up as a powder and enjoy in coffee, smoothies, vegetable dishes, and soups! Use your imagination to get the added health benefits of extra B17 in your daily diet.
Usage Recommendation of bitter Apricot Seeds:
Every pack of Bitter Almonds has more than one pound which will last months depending on usage
Warning of Bitter Apricot Seeds:
Do not consume more than 2- 3 kernels per day. Keep out of the reach of pregnant, children and nursing women should not consume apricot kernels! Attention please :We are glad to help you to improve your health and well being, we do not ‘treat’, or aim to ‘cure’ any disease. Please make sure that you do not have a nut allergy before ordering this product.
What is the Health Benefits of Bitter Apricot Kernels?
Some of the proven health benefits of apricot seeds include boosting digestive health, improving growth and repair, balancing cholesterollevels, increasing energy, protecting the skin, preventing cancer, strengthening the heart, supporting the immune system and soothing respiratory distress.
Who we are ?
we are the direct supplier of Bitter apricot seeds ,we have the wild and natural mountains which grows a lot of apricot tree .Every July to August is the harvest season, many farmers will go to mountains pick up apricots ,then we will go to the process of remove the peel and shell , Sun dried and hand selection ,final is package and storage . we will maintain its maximum nutritional value to all the customers who like it .
What is Amygdalin?
Amygdalin is a powerful phytonutrient that is found in apricot kernels, along with many other seed-bearing natural foods (estimates range from 1,0 to 1,500 foods). It is found in the highest concentrations and with the most effective accompanying enzymes in apricot seed kernels. Amygdalin is a nitriloside and its structure most resembles that of a B complex vitamin, so Krebs named it “B17.” Not surprisingly, amygdalin is largely missing from the Standard American Diet.